Your property is one of the most valuable and cherished possessions. Summit Property Management is designed to help you maintain and even improve the value of your home and association.
Our property managers are limited to the number of properties/units they manage - this is done to ensure you receive the best efforts and the attention your property deserves. We have years of experience in property management and construction. In addition to our well qualified property managers, we have developed strong working relationships with other local vendors to make sure the outside contractors working on your property are trustworthy, responsible and effective.
When you become a client with Summit Property Management, you can rest easy knowing that you have a strong team working to manage your property.
BUILDINGS & GROUND MAINTENANCE
* Preventative Maintenance Program
* Yearly maintenance plan
* Regular Building/Amenity/Grounds Inspections
* Oversight of all maintenance work
* Meeting Attendance(Monthly, Annual, Special)
* Records and File Maintenance
* Coordinate 3rd party vendor/contracts
* Spec./Bid Prep and Coordination
* Rules and Regulations Enforcement
* General Correspondence and Reports to Board
* 24 Hour answering service for emergencies
* Fee/Assessment Collection
* Budget Preparation
* Bill Payment
* Reserve Analysis
* Year-End Financial Report
* Monthly Financial Reports